UConn has transitioned to an online format for all classes for the remainder of spring semester. May graduation ceremonies are cancelled. The administration has not made any decisions about summer. However, the coronavirus and our students’ health are on all of our minds. At this time, we plan to continue with our on-campus Three Summers 2020 classes on our previously planned dates of Sunday, June 28-Sunday, July 12 on campus. We are hopeful that by then, everyone may be able to travel without concerns about the virus. If summer classes are restricted to the online format, we will offer our classes online. We will continue to update you as the months go by. We realize however, how difficult this situation is and if necessary, we will make plans to offer live streaming of EPSY 5194 and EPSY 6770 for those registered students who cannot join us on campus. We also realize we may need to modify your start date due to schools extending later into June. We will ensure that everyone will be able to participate in their classes if the virus alerts continue. We hope, however, that all of you will be able to be with us in the on-campus classes. We will keep you updated regarding any changes the university makes regarding campus classes and events.
Links to registration and other materials are below.
Please pay close attention to deadlines (see checklist in item 2 below).
- Course Registration, Payment, and Checklist
- Textbooks, Course Preparation, Course Syllabi
- Comprehensive Exams
- Three Summers Housing
- Meals and ID (Husky OneCard)
- Directions, Parking, and Transportation
- Student Parking Application
- Financial Aid and Three Summers Financial Aid Services
- Schedule of Meetings and Events
- Meetings and Social Events
- Miscellaneous Items
- Confratute Conference Registration Instructions
- Confratute Tentative Schedule
- Confratute for Academic Credit Registration
- Confratute for Credit Topics
- Review EPSY 5194 syllabus. There is no prep required for this course.
- Review EPSY 6770 syllabus. There is prep required for this course.
- Review EPSY 5740 syllabus, which is currently in draft form and subject to change. Required course materials should be obtained by or during the first week of class.
- Bring your UConn ID.
- Note SuperComp date (for third year students) is Saturday, July 11, 2020.
**IMPORTANT** Contact Judith (email@example.com) by April 1 if you are unable to attend this summer. Also, stay tuned to your e-mail for updates from now until the start of classes.
Some content on this website may require the use of a plug-in, such as Adobe Acrobat Viewer.