GCT@UConn (Three Summers) 2023 Summer Dorm Information

The housing application for summer 2023 is now available. If you will be needing housing on campus this summer, please email stephanie.huntington@uconn.edu. She will also need your student ID number to send to housing. On campus housing is optional.

In addition, when you are on campus, you will need a Husky One Card. This serves as your student ID and meal card (if applicable). If you do not yet have a One Card, please let Stephanie know so she can forward that to the One Card office and have your card ready when you arrive on campus. You will also need to submit your photo online. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.