Financial Aid

Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for each year that they attend and wish to be considered for aid.

Here is a helpful resource about the financial aid process:

You may have Federal Pell Grant or Federal Direct Loan eligibility remaining to assist with your summer fee bill. Review the information at the following site:

Questions regarding the financial aid application process or eligibility requirements should be directed to the Office of Student Financial Aid Services (OSFAS) or 860-486-2819. There is often a large volume of telephone calls, be prepared to wait in a queue for several minutes, but do not hang up, your call will be answered in the order in which it is received. You may also email – include your 7-digit UConn student ID # and also identify yourself as a graduate student.

The Confratute Conference Registration Fee will not be included in the cost of attendance budget. However, if students are registering for Confratute for credits, the cost of these actual credits along with estimated room, board, books transportation and miscellaneous expenses will be considered.